The Northern Star Alliance is one of the factions in Ground Control II: Operation Exodus.
The Northern Star Alliance is a collection of colonies that still resist the might of the Terran Empire. The capital planet, Morningstar Prime, has now come under siege by Imperator Vlaana's forces, but is managing to hold them at bay.
Originally a colony of the now-defunct Crayven Corporation, Morningstar has survived due to strong leadership and resourcefulness. The colonists are a resilient people, and this shows in everything they do and create. This is why Morningstar Prime was the natural choice when it was time to choose the NSA capital.
Holding true to its philosophy of life even in war, the Northern Star Alliance has an arsenal that is practical and conventional, relying more on resilience and the brute force of projectile weapons. The Alliance's ground-personnel are some of the toughest men and women in the quadrant, and their commanders are some of the most brilliant tacticians.
- Light assault infantry - NSALAI-94 "Soldat"
- Sniper - NSA/RICI-5 "Raptor"
- Siege solider - M4340HC1 "Ogre"
- Light APC - LAPC-780 "Rhino"
- Recon terradyne - ATPJS90 "Watchman"
- Rocket terradyne - AMRLV-320 "Marauder"
- Mobile artillery - AFAS-109 "Hailstorm"
- Combat engineers - ACEUV-905 "Zappers"
- Main battle terradyne SEK-450 "Liberator"
- Fortress terradyne - DTU-7499 "Ravenger"
- Assault APC - AAPC-D90 "Volcano"
- Light helidyne - IRH45 "Shade"
- Transport helidyne - AVTCH-6 "Bigbird"
Support weapons Edit
- ↑ 'Northern Star Alliance' 2004, in Ground Control II: Operation Exodus Field Commanders Handbook, Sierra, pp. 23.